Tripoli Project Launch Agenda for June 7 and 10, 2022
Tripoli Project Launch Workshop
7 June 2022, 10:00 - 11:00 EDT
10 June 2022, 2:00 - 3:00 EDT
https://kansas.zoom.us/j/93543402808, pwd: see registration email
- Brief history of Tripoli (Jim Bowring)
- Tripoli current capabilities (Noah McLean)
- Limitations of current mass spec data handling approaches (Noah McLean)
- Proposed solutions: Baseline subtraction for TIMS (Noah McLean)
- Proposed solutions: Single-collector measurements revisited (Scott Burdick)
- Proposed solutions: Compositional Data, Data Visualization (Noah McLean)
- Modern Cyberinfrastructure and Sustainability (Jim Bowring)
- How to engage with Tripoli Development (Jim Bowring)
Community Input: Themes for the Development Meetings
Feature Requests - What should Tripoli be able to do?
What (meta)data are displayed and how are they displayed?
Lab workflows - How can Tripoli best integrate with your lab?
Opportunities for teaching and tutorials.
Leave questions any time in the Zoom chat. We’ll open the discussion for the last ~half of the workshop – please raise your hand to contribute.